To ensure provision for expanded educati onal programs/opportuniti es for CHMSC-Fortune Towne clientele, the following are to be addressed:
1. Leadership and Advocacy
- Strengthen communication, accessibility and visibility of the concerned oﬃces.
- Advocate participation, collegiality, cohesiveness and respect among college constituencies
- Promote programs and services to enhance relationship of the College with business and civic communities
- Provide necessary leadership in an era of declining funding.
2. Instruction and Student Support
- Assess the needs of business, industry and community organizations to initiate innovative programs and revitalize curricula to meet.
- Facilitate a continual eﬀort to meet expanding students’ demand.
- Foster an environment where teaching and learning are central to the College mission.
- Promote an understanding of ladderized education in an era of workforce development/industrialization by enlisting assistance of outside agencies/organizations to ensure program relevance.
- Build/strengthen partnerships with other educational institutions.
3. Planning, Facilities and Finance
- Create a climate of informati on-based decision-making.
- Facilitate the processes that address accreditati on requirements and issues.
- Develop and complete plans for the renovation/construction and expansion of educational facilities to handle current and projected.
- Provide for educational technology/equipment for instruction and administrative support.
- Expand and leverage the campus fiscal resources by pursuing alternative resource/revenue development projects and activities.
4. Human Resources
- Maintain eﬀ ecti ve relati ons with faculty and support staﬀ.
- Develop and support staﬀ leadership at all levels.