A center of excellence in human resource development in business, management and accountancy.
College of Business Management and Accountancy (CBMA) is committed to transform lives through quality, equitable, innovative and collaborative education.
The College aims to perform the four mandated functions: instructions, research, extension and production, effectively, efficiently and economically through:
1. Promoting and sustaining quality instruction;
2. Enhancing and sustaining green research and development activities;
3. Promoting educational, socio-cultural and economic advancement by developing collaboration relationship and partnership with the local communities and the nearby provinces and regions;
4. Expanding and leveraging fiscal resources by pursuing sustainable alternative resource/revenue development projects and activities; and
5. Promoting proper utilization of resource and strengthening commitment to excellence through employee satisfaction, recognition and quality work management.